NatPro 7000 is a broad-spectrum natural preservative booster from glyceryl monoundecylenate chemistry. Undecylenic acid is an acceptable natural antifungal ingredient; NatPro 8000’s ester moiety makes undecylenic acid’s efficacy stronger. This is also a multi-functional natural preservative booster in the formulation of cosmetic products since it functions also as a co-emulsifier and refatting active. This product is a natural solution to boost the efficacy of regulated preservatives such as isothiozolines, benzyl benzoate, hydantoins, and phenoxyethanols, at lower dosages.
Features and Benefits
- Natural preservative booster and antimicrobial active
- Natural co-emulsifier and superfatting active
- Efficacy at pH range from 4.0 – 9.0
- Light color and low odor add aesthetic appeal to end users.
- Derived from Kosher-certified ingredients.