Sufrasoft AO200 is an amphoteric surfactant based on lauramine oxide. It acts as a thickening agent, a wetting agent and provides foam boosting and foam stability. In neutral or alkaline solutions, it exhibits a non-ionic character and is therefore compatible with anionics. In acidic solutions, it exhibits mild quaternary properties which enable it to impart substantivity on skin and hair. Surfasoft AO200 is compatible with chlorinated alkali formulations.
Features and Benefits
- Bio-Based, biodegradable and nonhazardous
- Will not cause pH instability in acid conditions
- Stable in chlorinated alkali solutions
- Contains no amide or ester groups and will not hydrolyze in acid systems
- Multi-purpose cleanser ingredient